[Rd] Packages not found
rpruim at calvin.edu
Thu Aug 29 16:32:42 CEST 2013
Is it possible to set the CRAN mirror at the command line when doing R CMD
check --as-cran (which also breaks currently)?
$ R CMD check --as-cran fastR_0.7-1.tar.gz
* using log directory ‘/Users/rpruim/projects/github/fastR/fastR.Rcheck’
* using R Under development (unstable) (2013-08-19 r63623)
* using platform: x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.2 (64-bit)
* using session charset: UTF-8
* checking for file ‘fastR/DESCRIPTION’ ... OK
* checking extension type ... Package
* this is package ‘fastR’ version ‘0.7-1’
* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ...Warning in
url(sprintf("%s/web/packages/packages.rds", CRAN), "rb") :
cannot open: HTTP status was '404 Not Found'
Error in url(sprintf("%s/web/packages/packages.rds", CRAN), "rb") :
cannot open the connection
View this message in context: http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Packages-not-found-tp4674862p4674888.html
Sent from the R devel mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the R-devel