[Rd] Depending/Importing data only packages

Gábor Csárdi csardi.gabor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 18:19:31 CET 2013

I don't know about this particular case, but in general it makes sense
to rely on a data package. E.g. I am creating a package that does
Bayesian inference for a particular problem, potentially relying on
prior knowledge. I think it makes sense to put the data that is used
to calculate the prior into another package, because it will be larger
than the code, and it does not change that often.

Gabor