[Rd] Contribution

Claudia Beleites claudia.beleites at ipht-jena.de
Tue Feb 12 19:30:20 CET 2013

Hi Parthasarathy,

IMHO the easiest way to contribute to R is contributing to an R
package. And one way to do that is to apply for a Google Summer of Code
project. I guess activities about that will start soon, as the program
was just announced, and they will take place at a separate email list:

gsoc-r at groups.google.com

So I suggest you sign up for that list, and maybe explain a bit who you
are, what experience you have in R programming (or other languages) and
what your programming interests are.

Best, Claudia

> I am Parthasarathy G , from IIT Maras ( India ). I am currently in
> third year of the undergraduate course.
>
> I would like to contribute to the R project. Can anyone guide me
> regarding this?
>
> Thanking you,
> Parthasarathy
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]