[Rd] Matrix does not build with R trunk since Oct.

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 15 19:55:28 CET 2013

Look. I don't see this as "my" problem - as far as I am concerned, I have donated my time - and over and over - to testing pre-released code. I am not using pre-released code for production work. If the released code in 3.0 does not work correctly in 6 weeks' time, I just don't upgrade. No loss for me there.

I don't know why it is degenerating into another distraction about some people's egos.