[Rd] Passing R code from webpage

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 13:41:06 CET 2013

> Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 04:13:25 -0800
> From: matevzpavlic at gmail.com
> To: r-devel at r-project.org
> Subject: Re: [Rd] Passing R code from webpage
>
> Yes,

> knowledge).

well, this getting off topic but I could suggest you go get cygwin and learn to use linux
while still on 'dohs LOL I think there is a 'dohs apache version but yes it is unlikely
that IIS would interface to stuff like this easily although i have no idea.

> I know how to connect to MS SQL from R, i just dont know how to do that from
> web browser.

If you can do this it is likely a security flaw. You should do all of this on the server.
This has nothing to do with R...