[Rd] quote() vs quote(expr=)

Hadley Wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:33:14 CET 2013

In general, should we expect that the ability to compute on the
language within R will decrease over time? Otherwise, I presume if you
do change the behaviour of missing then you'll still provide some way
to create/call functions with missing arguments.

Hadley

--
Chief Scientist, RStudio
http://had.co.nz/