[Rd] Mac libgfortran.2.dylib

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Tue Jan 15 04:41:39 CET 2013

Daniel,

CRAN only post-processes libraries (dylib/jnilib) and dynamic objects (.so) in packages. However, you seem to have executables (.exe -- really? this not Windows :P) inside your package and those do not get processed. I can add .exe to the list of processed files - that should help in your case although it's a bit unusual...

Cheers,
Simon