[Rd] Mac v Windows Mystery

Roger Koenker rkoenker at illinois.edu
Wed Jan 30 19:04:26 CET 2013

Duncan,

Humm...  files must have been stripped from my original post....  I've put them in http://www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger/test/
but rerunning the example on my mac a third time revealed that my original "bad seed" hypothesis was vindicated,
So I now have something to work from.  Sorry for adding to the noise.

Roger

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801