[Rd] "Proper" way to use a "hidden" function in an R-package?

Jonathan Greenberg jgrn at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 12 17:52:42 CEST 2013

R-developers:

I'm working on updating my R package "spatial.tools", and one thing I
was wondering was the proper way to have hidden functions -- should I
simply not export them to the namespace and use the ::: operator to
call them (which is what I currently do)?

--j

--
Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD
Assistant Professor