[Rd] load/unload segfault puzzle

Rory Winston rory.winston at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 12:55:44 CEST 2013

Ben

Have you compiled R form source yourself? If so, I would be tempted to mark up memory. c with some debug log statements - especially around line 1357, and possibly inside the finalizers function as it attempts to run the C finalizers....not pretty I know, but may be the quickest approach to quickly identify whats failing...
Cheers
-- Rory