[Rd] question on why Rigroup package moved to Archive on CRAN

Kevin Hendricks kevin.hendricks at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 9 21:25:44 CET 2013

Hi,

Who should I ask about my package Rigroup_0.83 being moved to Archive status on CRAN and no longer available via install.package?  I have no problems with the move if this was simply because of low demand.  However, if there was a build issue with the newest releases that caused problems, I would be happy to address it.  I'll just ask my students to install it from my own locally hosted source archive.

Thanks,

Kevin