[Rd] question on why Rigroup package moved to Archive on CRAN

Kevin Hendricks kevin.hendricks at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 9 23:17:45 CET 2013

Hi,
One last quick question ... does anyone archive older CRAN package check summaries?  I searched the web but could not find any.  My package was archived in February of this year so any package check summary from earlier than that should help me figure out what is broken on MacOSX or Windows.
Thanks,
Kevin

Sent from my iPad