[Rd] numerics from a factor

Terry Therneau therneau at mayo.edu
Tue Mar 19 18:01:57 CET 2013

Thanks Martin.  I had already changed the second argument to getOption.

By the way, per an off list comment from Brian R the bug I was addressing won't affect
anyone using R as shipped; the default decimal separator is "." whatever the region.  It
only bit those who set the OutDec option themselves.

Terry T.