[Rd] Depreciating partial matching

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Fri Mar 22 02:08:51 CET 2013

Looking forward to that!  But it is not working at present.
The link above points to the development version ess-13 which
I downloaded using svn export (I got version 13.03, running
on a Mac with emacs 24.3).

Completion of object names works in the inferior ESS buffer
but not yet in an ESS buffer ( .R file).

Steven McKinney