[Rd] using openbabel plugins in R

Kevin Horan khoran at cs.ucr.edu
Wed Mar 27 19:35:43 CET 2013

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have discovered that the problem is
fixed in openbabel 2.3.x. I had actually been testing with open babel
2.3.2 (as well as 2.2.3), but I was running it from the build directory
since I didn't want to install it on the system as I was only testing
with it. Because of this, 2.3.2 failed in the same way as 2.2.3 (the
version actually installed), but for a different reason (It couldn't
find the modules directory ). Actually installing 2.3.2 fixed the problem.

Kevin