[Rd] dyn.load inside a package in R >= 3.0

Adrian Mejia amejia at factset.com
Thu May 2 14:57:07 CEST 2013

I see that for the x64 architecture a function is used called dyn.open. Is that what puts it in the appropriate namespace? The x86 version uses dyn.load and it doesn't seem to specify a package or namespace.
I can't find any documentation for dyn.open - is it defined somewhere I can't find it?
What would be a less ugly hack for accomplishing this?
Thanks
Adrian