[Rd] Problem with Rboolean in c++ code

Jan van der Laan rhelp at eoos.dds.nl
Fri May 24 16:55:18 CEST 2013

Thanks. That does the trick. Although I now have to rewrite some other
stuff, but I have just started so better now than later.

To be honest, a first and even a second read of the r-extensions
manual did not really make it clear, to me at least, that Rdefines.h
is preferred above Rinternals.h. Now that I reread it again, I can see
a slight preference for Rdefines.h, but you really have to read closely.

Thanks again.

Jan