[Rd] ggplot2: Add '+' operator for aes (uneval) objects

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Mon Nov 4 11:02:16 CET 2013

This seems like a conversation to have with the package's maintainer
(Hadley), as suggested by the posting guide:

http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html
"If the question relates to a contributed package , e.g., one downloaded
from CRAN, try contacting the package maintainer first."

and not R-devel.

Regards,

Brian