[Rd] Determining files opened by an R session

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Nov 4 22:52:32 CET 2013

I am not sure R can do what you want (others may), but have a look at

?history

 for R's history mechanism, which keeps a record of all commands that
you have entered and so might satisfy your needs.

Note that there are various 3rd party GUI's/IDE's (e.g. RStudio) that
might be more to your liking. The CRAN web site should contain
information on at least some of them.

Cheers,
Bert