[Rd] C++ debugging help needed

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 19:45:39 CEST 2013

Thanks Dirk, Martyn and Romain.  I'm planning to do a temporary
workaround release with the Shape class renamed to rglShape, but over
the longer term I'll put everything that's supposed to be local inside
an rgl namespace.  First I need to learn how namespaces interact with
extern "C" declarations; pointers to any readable tutorials would be
appreciated.

Duncan Murdoch