[Rd] libR.so: cannot open shared object file

gianluca.mastrantonio at yahoo.it gianluca.mastrantonio at yahoo.it
Thu Sep 5 11:59:17 CEST 2013

First of all, thanks for your help.

I did all the things you told me. I was able to load the library, but then

Error in dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...) :
   unable to load shared object
'/lustre/work/gjona2/Wrap/BayesWrap/libs/BayesWrap.so':
   libR.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
In addition: Warning message:
package 'BayesWrap' was built under R version 2.15.2
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'BayesWrap'
Execution halted

what does it means?

G.M.