[Rd] R-Forge email down? (Re: R-Forge SVN commit hook to email appears to be broken)

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Sep 17 19:36:18 CEST 2013

On 15 September 2013 at 13:30, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

| It would appear that commits no longer trigger emails; for Rcpp at least we
| are two commits (made earlier today) ahead of what was emailed.
|
| Maybe the mail agent needs to be restarted?
|
| Many thanks for taking care of r-forge. It is appreciated.

I didn't get any follow-up on this yet, and may be wrong on this, but I have
the feeling that email processing seems to be down in general for R-Forge.

The archives for rcpp-devel and rcpp-commits both end on Sep 14, or three
days ago. We made several commits which usually result in prompt emails.

Did anybody get email from r-forge?  Is it down?  One can still telnet to
port 25 on the box, but as noted above, I cannot see any trace of outgoing
email.

Thanks,  Dirk