[Rd] Vignette problem and CRAN policies

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 00:01:15 CEST 2013

As Berend Hasselman already told you, "Then surf to the address given
at the end of each posting; go to the bottom of that page and follow
the instructions for unsubscribing."

Here's the link, so you don't have to scroll to the bottom of this
message: https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-devel
--
Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich
FOSS Trading  |  www.fosstrading.com