[Rd] R-3.1.0 OSX Snow Leopard installs old binary

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Fri Apr 18 01:52:36 CEST 2014

----- Original Message -----

The graph package is available:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/graph.html

...but maybe not installed on the CRAN build machine.

All of this would make more sense if the OP was using the Mavericks build of R because we don't yet have BioC binary packages for that, but his original sessionInfo() showed that he was using the Snow Leopard build.

> Can CRAN
> packages
> not depend on BioC packages any more?

I think they can. graph is in igraph's Suggests. If CRAN packages could not depend on BioC packages, I would imagine that igraph would be removed from CRAN until it got rid of that dependency.

Dan