[Rd] Request to review a patch for rpart

Kirill Müller kirill.mueller at ivt.baug.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 15 19:55:00 CEST 2014

Gabriel

Thanks for your feedback. Indeed, I was not particularly clear here. The
empty model is just a very special case in a more general setting. I'd
have to work around this deficiency in my code -- sure I can do that,
but I thought a generic solution should be possible. In particular, I'm
using predict.rpart(..., type = "prob") -- this just reflects the
observed relative frequencies.

Cheers

Kirill