[Rd] Is using devtools::release no longer allowed?

Hadley Wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 17:27:54 CEST 2014

> I think I'm seeing the Rcaptcha package on the horizon ...

Devtools actually makes you perform a cognitively challenge set of
tasks before submitting. One of them is:

Have you read and do you agree to the the CRAN policies?
(http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/policies.html)
1: No way
2: No
3: For sure

Each time the function is run both the answers are randomised so the
next time you might get

Have you read and do you agree to the the CRAN policies?
(http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/policies.html)
1: Not yet
2: Definitely
3: Nope

The goal is to force you (as much as possible) to actually read the
question and think about the answer.

Hadley

--
http://had.co.nz/