[Rd] vignette index going AWOL

Randall Pruim rpruim at calvin.edu
Mon Aug 25 20:28:51 CEST 2014

Indeed!  That should say “builds” rather than “build”.  It is the directory where I keep old tar balls from the package.  I see builds is there as well.  Somewhere along the way I must have stuttered while editing and introduced the problematic line.  I’ve removed it and things are back to sanity.

Sometimes it just takes another set of eyes to see the obvious.

—rjp