[Rd] how useful could be a fast and embedded database for the R community?

joanv joan.iglesias at live.com
Wed Dec 24 20:37:42 CET 2014

I'm sorry, but I cannot show code. For the moment, this project is not open
source, it has costs a lot of effort, and first of all, I have to find a way
to recover the investment. If I find a way to recover the investment,
compatible with an open source way of business, the project will be open
source, but first of all, I have to find the "way".

Please, you can check the benchmark of the first release. There are not a
lot of information about the benchmark, because as I said before, some
information is sensitive to be published, for the moment.

Of course, I would like this project to be open source, but if has to find
"the way", and ideas are welcome!