[Rd] call r function in c++ application

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Dec 30 16:20:22 CET 2014

On 30 December 2014 at 16:38, blesson thomas wrote:
| hi,
|      Am a software developer having 4 yr experience in c++.I want to
| integrate R environment  in my c++ application,please help me to do so.

It's been done, and there is an entire framework for you including examples
for

 - standard use via command-line apps
 - a full example of embedding in GUIs via Qt
 - a full example of embedding in a "Web-based GUI" via Wt
 - parallel computing examples via MPI
 - parallel computing examples via threads
 - linear algebra via Armadillo
 - linear algebra via Eigen
 - and an entire sandboxed server

See
 http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/code/rinside.html

and pull requests, patches, contributions are welcome.

Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org