[Rd] Support for long arrays

George Ostrouchov georgeost at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 02:48:22 CET 2014

With that much RAM, you probably have many cores. Consider splitting
your long array across several R sessions with distributed parallel
processing so that no one segment is over the limit. You will likely
need the parallel processing anyway to make your computation time
tolerable. See the pbdDEMO package and the rest of pbdR packages (see
r-pbd.org).

Cheers,
George