[Rd] Using unit-tests as examples

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Mon Jan 20 18:34:28 CET 2014

       You are probably wisest to follow Hadley's recommendation.
[library(fortunes);  fortune(298)]

       However, my help files contain various constructs of the
following form:

\dontshow{stopifnot(}
all.equal(fa, fa0)
\dontshow{)}

       where "fa" is returned by a function, and "fa0" is a manual
computation of what I think the answer should be.

       Spencer Graves