[Rd] R CMD check for the R code from vignettes -- thread fraying?

Prof J C Nash (U30A) nashjc at uottawa.ca
Mon Jun 2 14:06:56 CEST 2014

I noted Duncan's comment that an answer had been provided, and went to
the archives to find his earlier comment, which I am fairly sure I saw a
day or two ago. However, neither May nor June archives show Duncan in
the thread except for the msg below (edited for space). Possibly tech
failures are causing misunderstandings.

JN