[Rd] R CMD check warning with S3 method

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Fri Jun 20 08:34:05 CEST 2014

but note that you will have to document it even if it is a function
imported from another package... Perhaps help() should be intelligent
enough to link the documentation of `FUN` from package A for package B
when B imports `FUN` from A, and exports it in B's NAMESPACE. The
package name of A may be obtained from
environmentName(environment(FUN)). At the moment, since R CMD check
will warn against the missing documentation of `FUN` in B, I have to
copy FUN.Rd from A to B in this case, which seems to be inefficient
and not a best way to maintain. Did I miss anything in the R-exts
manual?

Regards,
Yihui
--