[Rd] R CMD check warning with S3 method

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Sat Jun 28 05:32:57 CEST 2014

Hi Duncan,

Again, thanks a lot for making this change (help requests are tried
over all loaded instead of attached packages):
https://github.com/wch/r-source/commit/21d2f7430b4 This makes what I
proposed last time possible now: if pkg B imports FUN from A and
re-exports it, ?FUN will work after B is attached because A will also
be at least attached.

Then it will be perfect if `R CMD check` can stop warning against the
missing documentation, which is not really missing.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>