[Rd] makepredictcall

Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. therneau at mayo.edu
Thu Mar 6 19:19:58 CET 2014

An issue came up with the rms package today that makepredictcall would solve, and I was
going to suggest it to the author.  But looking in the help documents I couldn't find any
reference to it.  There is a manual page, but it does not give much aid in creating code
for a new transformation function. Did I miss something?

If not, I'd be willing to draft a paragraph about that which could be added to the
extensions document.  I figured it out, somehow, for the pspline function of the survival
package.  Submit such draft to ____?  The naresid function would be another useful addition.

Terry Therneau