[Rd] Latex errors (build on windows)

khl0798 khl0798 at 163.com
Fri May 23 13:57:08 CEST 2014

I build a R package, however,when I run the"
check("/home/conan/R/chinaWeather") ",
it show me that :
* checking PDF version of manual ... WARNING
LaTeX errors when creating PDF version.
This typically indicates Rd problems.
LaTeX errors found:
! LaTeX Error: File `inconsolata.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

! Emergency stop.
<read *>

l.281

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
* checking PDF version of manual without hyperrefs or index ... ERROR

and I don't how to solve this PDF version.by the way ,I am not familiar with
Latex,so could anyone tell me how to solve these problem?More thanks!