[Rd] R 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 both fail their test suites

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Sat Nov 1 16:33:29 CET 2014

Hi Uwe,

 > Nobody in R core runs NixOS and can reproduce this. This passes on most
 > other platforms, apparently. If you can point us to a problem or send
 > patches, we'd appreciate it.

have tried running the test suite in a build that's configured with
'--without-recommended-packages'? That's about the only unusual thing we
do when building with Nix. Other than that, our build runs on a
perfectly ordinary Linux -- and it used to succeed fine in earlier
versions of R.

Best regards,
Peter