[Rd] Changing style for the Sweave vignettes

January Weiner january.weiner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:09:47 CET 2014

As a user, I am always annoyed beyond measure that Sweave vignettes
precede the code by a command line prompt. It makes running examples
by simple copying of the commands from the vignette to the console a
pain. I know the idea is that it is clear what is the command, and
what is the output, but I'd rather precede the output with some kind
of marking.

Is there any other solution possible / allowed in vignettes? I would
much prefer to make my vignettes easier to use for people like me.

Kind regards,

j.

--