[Rd] is.whole()

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:47:36 CET 2014

Just to anticipate future discussion from math purists (and hopefully
not to throw too much of a wrench in the works), what would be the
return of:

is.whole(-1)

or

is.whole(-1L)

?

I can see arguments for both TRUE and FALSE from both the math purity
group and the "what will happen when I try to use this for
subsetting?" group.