[Rd] ggplot2/plyr interaction with latest R-devel?

Carl Boettiger cboettig at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 22:08:33 CEST 2014

Hi Ben,

Just tested this on a fresh ubuntu 14:04 sandbox by using Dirk's docker
image (
https://github.com/eddelbuettel/docker-ubuntu-r/tree/master/add-r-devel-san)
for Rdevel.

> install.packages(c("dplyr", "ggplot2"))
> library("dplyr")
> library("ggplot2")

runs fine for me (though takes a few minutes to compile everything). So it
seems you must have done something to your local environment, but not sure
what.