[Rd] typo in R-exts.html section 6.9

Harris A. Jaffee hj at jhu.edu
Fri Apr 10 05:39:44 CEST 2015

I agree, and the text is less than ideal in several other places.
But I don't especially like your phrase 'infinite range', even
though the idea is right.  I think the necessary terminology
already exists.  How about something like this?

 There are interfaces (defined in header R_ext/Applic.h) for definite
 ("proper") and for _improper_ integrals, improper meaning that at
 least one of the limits of integration is infinite.

Moving ahead, I would use Definite and Improper for "Finite:" and
"Indefinite:".