[Rd] Development version of R: Improved nchar(), nzchar() but changed API

Gökçen Eraslan gokcen.eraslan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:02:51 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 2015-04-24 12:06, Martin Maechler wrote:
> Those of you who track R development closely,

I don't want to hijack the thread but is there an easy way to track R
commits via e.g. an r-commits mail list (like this[1]) driven by a
subversion post-commit hook script? It would be quite nice for those who
want to follow every commit on daily basis.

> will have noticed yesterday's commit of enhanced versions of
> nchar() and nzchar().

> Martin Maechler,
> ETH Zurich

[1] https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-checkins/2015-April/thread.html