[Rd] Formula evaluation, environments and attached packages

Heather Turner ht at heatherturner.net
Wed Apr 29 19:27:18 CEST 2015

Hi Milan,

I expect I may be able to do something about the way the terms are
evaluated, to ensure the evaluation is done in the gnm namespace (while
still ensuring the variables can be found!).

In the meantime, I think the following will work:

Mult <- gnm::Mult
 f <- Freq ~ Eye + Hair + Mult(Eye, Hair)
gnm::gnm(f, family=poisson, data=dat)

Hope that helps,

Heather