[Rd] libcurl support and curlGetHeaders warning message in R CMD check

Skye Bender-deMoll skyebend at skyeome.net
Mon Feb 2 05:28:23 CET 2015

Dear Uwe, CRAN.

We test against R.devel trunk nightly.  I just re-ran R CMD check again
with R Under development (unstable) (2015-01-31 r67686), and now I just
get the message:

"Checking URLs requires 'libcurl' support in the R build"

without the list of errors for every single URL.  So seems like the
issue has been resolved!

thanks,
  -skye