[Rd] error code 1 from Lapack routine 'dsyevr'

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:54:13 CET 2015

On 02 Feb 2015, at 04:08 , eigen <liguowei1991 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your reply. Do you have any idea of how to get rid of the
> errors? I tried Null function to calculate eigenvectors and nearPD to get
> approximate positive definite matrix first but they also had errors.

How could we? All we  know is that you are having trouble running some unspecified code on some unspecified data on an unspecified platform.

It is a bit like someone calling from Finland and telling you that they are lost looking for the University and are standing at a roadsign pointing to "Keskus".