[Rd] Package functioning with R but not R-devel

sarah manderni sarahmanderni at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:53:24 CET 2015

The C++ code is used to increase the speed. It receives an empty matrix, in
a "for" loop it calculates the matrix elements and returns it to R. The
problem is, using the official R, it calculates the matrix correctly but
using R-devel, it returns the empty matrix with no errors and I get "error"
when the package tries to divide another matrix to this empty matrix (0/0).
I tried gdb, but it does not throw any errors it just does nothing. It is
the first time I am using R-devel and I was wondering if something is
different when building the package under R-devel or...