[Rd] Color Coding in R-devel/NEWS

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Feb 18 21:23:39 CET 2015

On 18 February 2015 at 14:44, Bryan Hanson wrote:
| On this feed, which I think is the place we should monitor upcoming changes:
|
| http://developer.r-project.org/blosxom.cgi/R-devel/NEWS
|
| What is the significance of the green and pink highlighting?

Same as in some code diff tools:  green is generally addition, red (and here
also crossed-out) removal. The white text is text that was already there.

FWIW I read the same page via an RSS reader; in that case the formatting is a
bit more consistent (no local css file) and the colours are removed.

Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org