[Rd] Failing lm-tests due to extra 0 in scientific notation?

Avraham Adler avraham.adler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 17:26:53 CET 2015

Please let me clarify. When I said "is there a way to change that," I
meant, does anyone know why R would respond that way, and does anyone have
any suggestions as to what I can do or what I should investigate to get my
compilation to conform. I did *not* mean, "can we change the reference." I
apologize for any unintentional implications.

Avi

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 1:24 AM, Avraham Adler <avraham.adler at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I've compiled R on Windows many times, and this is the first time I've
> seen this error. While running make check-all (and using
> testInstalledBasic("both")), the lm-tests routines fail, and, as far
> as I can tell, the diff is failing because in one file, answers are
> coming back like this "3.11e-004" while in the save file they are
> "3.11e-04". Every value is the same, outside the extra 0 in the
> scientific notation. I've never seen R put two 0s in a row like that
> before, and I cannot think of why that would happen. Is there a way to
> change that so that it passes the tests?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Avi

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]