[Rd] latex warning

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Jan 9 13:31:09 CET 2015

On 9 January 2015 at 11:46, Martin Maechler wrote:
| (I've seen .. but not investigated other cases where Travis
|  would barf about things that were fine for me).

I often file that under "Travis has a screw loose for sticking with Ubuntu 12.04".

It's a fantastic service, but it has its warts. "Word" is that at some point
they'll switch to a new release "at some point".  For R, we are getting by
via eg R builds off the CRAN / PPA repos administered by Michael, but for
some other libraries it shows its age. One can code around it if one knows
how to prepare a matching .deb (cf [1] which I need to document/blog about).

Dirk

[1] https://github.com/eddelbuettel/rquantlib/blob/master/.travis.yml#L23:L26

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org