[Rd] Programming Tools CTV

Willem Ligtenberg willem.ligtenberg at openanalytics.eu
Fri Jan 23 11:13:26 CET 2015

Hi all,

Sorry if this doesn't end up in the thread.
Tobias Verbeke forwarded that e-mail to me, because he thought I would be interested in maintaining the Programming Tools CTV.
I wasn't subscribed to R-devel yet, but I would indeed like to volunteer to maintain the Programming Tools CTV.

It will be my first time creating a CTV, so some guidance on getting it setup will be appreciated.
I myself am very interested in better/easier ways to develop faster and nicer code.

Kind regards,

Willem